- Find my life partner, of course, and have a fulfilling life-long connection that allows us to dream together and create an incredible life.
Connect with and meet with family on my mom’s side who still live in Italy.I want to go to Rionero in Vulture, where my great-grandmother came from. My great-grandfather was from Grotte, a little town in Sicily outside Agrigento. Ride on the back of a motorcycle [with an Italian] while in Italy for fun!When I went in Oct. 2016, I did get on a motorcycle for the first time ever, but with an American who was helping me out because my flip flop broke! I needed to be more specific. Climb to the top of the Statue of Liberty. I had a puzzle as a kid of the crown and it showed people in it – I have always wanted to do that!
- Buy a home, but not just any home. I want it to be the home I would like to really start life in. In other words, I don’t really want to move for a long while once I’m in it. 🙂
- Go to
Ireland andScotland. I’d love to have a (gluten-free) beer in Ireland, see Stonehenge in Scotland and the Loch Ness (Monster)
- I want to check out some Greek Isles.
I’ve been to Santoriniand vowed I’d go back, and I’d like to check out Mykonos too, along with others.
- Take a road trip through New England
to see the fall colorsand check out lighthouses along the coast. Go back to Cape Cod with my childhood best friend, now that we’re old enough to really enjoy what all is there. We’ve been talking about it since we were 14. Climb to the top of the Statue of Liberty. I had a puzzle when I was a little girl that I did, and I was fascinated seeing people standing in the crown. I have wanted to do that since then!
- Go to New Mexico to experience the Native American culture there and enjoy some good food! I’d be interested to check out Area 51.
- Check out Nashville, and the country music scene there as well as enjoy some good BBQ there.
Apparently now it’s to get a nose piercing (!)
- Write a book targeting those who are psychic but who need exercises to hone their skills and who need a deeper understanding of their gifts.
I’m sure there’ll be more.